Jan 8, 2011

Gotta-Grab-It Madness

I love Gotta-Grab-It.  However, my bank and Paypal accounts do not always agree with that statement, so it's a good thing I can get a few of the packs for free through my CT positions. :)


From Danyale at Etc by Danyale, there are four fabulous alpha/word art sets.  I only played with one alpha, but I'm itching to get my hands on the second.

Priority
This page is also for the Week 2 Challenge at Log Your Memory.  It didn't take a whole lot of thought to come up with my word, because I am already having to do a whole lot of juggling to balance what I HAVE to do with what I WANT to do, and deciding what is really important.  Remembering that it's all about my own priorities makes me feel less guilty about the things I have to give up.

And I can't remember if I mentioned here before that I won a three month guest spot with Connie Prince during a New Year's Eve chat, but I also got to play with her GGI contribution, Time to Play.

Playmates

Isabel Mendez (Crisdam Designs) also has a great offering for the GGI sale this weekend:

I'll be playing with this one later today!  It's very fitting as today is John's first birthday.  I'm off to play with it, and will be back later with a new layout. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment