Jan 2, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!  We spent all day yesterday traveling home, so I am beat. But there are lots of changes and new adventures coming up in the next few weeks.

Look for changes to my blog coming in the next week or so.  I am working through the Blog Design Basics class at JessicaSprague.com, and hope to have all the pieces in working order by the end of the week.  Before I figure all that out though, I will be loading a new background and header up.  I'm using a pre-made set that matches Connie Prince's kit "This One Life".  These are available exclusively at Gotta Pixel through the end of this month.



Speaking of Connie Prince, I will be adding Connie's team to my list of CT's!! (At least for the next three months.)  I won a guest spot on her CT at the GottaPixel chat on NYE night!  I'm super excited to play with her designs.

It's 2011, and with that comes a whole new set of challenges at Log Your Memory.  I have finished my first page (the Remember 2010 page I posted last time), and have one more ALMOST done...I just can't make the title look the way I want it to.


And one more finished page to wrap up today. This is what I made at Friday night's Speed Scrap, using Project 2011 Cardstock and Bits & Pieces from Isabel Mendez (Crisdam Designs).  I am loving the flexibility of these basic pieces, and can't wait to add each monthly add-on kit throughout the year. (I've already used the January pieces to make my desktop background for the month.



Ok, that was two pages.  I guess I need to work on my counting skills.  While I do that, enjoy the new year and all the hope that newness brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment