Mar 31, 2011

New Etc Shop Opening!

I'm so excited to share that Etc by Danyale has opened up shop at The Digi Chick!  As a member of her team, I've known this for a few weeks now, and have been waiting patiently, well sometimes not, to be able to show off her latest kit, which is only available at her TDC store.




I love the colors (they're some of my favorites right now in scrapping, home decor, and life in general!), so had a lot of fun playing with this kit.

I ended up getting a little deep with my journaling, since I was also making this page for the LYM Challenge titled "Soul Searching," so I apologize for the blurry text, but I loved the page too much to start all over or rewrite anything.

I had another shot of inspiration after a trip to Hobby Lobby this weekend with my mother-in-law and sister-in-law.  I happened to pull out a poster  and said how much I loved the image.  It was a graphic text print, and my sister-in-law reminded me that I could make that!  So I went home and whipped up a similar image, changing the word (the original said, "Imagine") and using some of my favorite fonts.


Now I just have to get it printed and hung up above the desk in my crafty room. :)

Thanks for stopping by today.  I should have some more exciting news tomorrow (if I remember to come back and post)...  I'm trying to make the most of my last week of Spring Break, but here I am with only 4 days left, and I still have a to do list a mile long!  Off to see about crossing a few things off (like maybe, the taxes.  They have to get done still!)

1 comment:

  1. I love your new sign!!! It will look so great above your desk. The fonts are perfect!!!! Very very cool Rachel. Thanks for the blog love. Glad that you can use the link. :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete