Mar 22, 2011

Egg Huntin'

The blog silence is broken! It's been a crazy few weeks here, so I haven't made it to the blog in a while.  But I didn't give up scrapping during that time, so I will try to get a few things posted this week to make up for the silence. But first, a new release!

Image is linked to product in store.

Just in time for Easter, Danyale (Etc by Danyale) has released a great kit.  Know what's even better?  It's also been released just in time for Pixel Tuesday! There are matching alpha and word art sets too.



Here's my layout I made with the kit.  I haven't added my journaling yet because sometimes my daughter likes to look at the pages, and I don't want her to read the journaling, as she still believes in all holiday things magical and mysterious, including the Easter Bunny.  It will talk about how this playset was intended to be from the Easter Bunny, but she found it the day before Easter in it's hiding place. There was some frantic searching for a new present, but the Easter Bunny came through after all, and Maggie got two special treats near Easter that year!  (Note to self...must figure out what year that was!)

I hope everyone enjoys their week!  It's Spring Break here, so I will definitely be enjoying some much needed time off (and scrapping as much as I can!), though there are several projects on my to do list that look remarkably like chores.  I guess there's no fun without a little work, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment