Oct 3, 2011

More Glamour-Week and Ookie Spookie

I found some more scrap time this week and used it as a chance to continue to play with Danyale's releases from last week.  You can see the page I made last week, as well as the kit previews in my post from last Thursday. 

This is the idea I had for Ookie Spookie that I didn't have time to put together last week. I love how the green worked perfectly with John's costume, and that photo that didn't quite turn out blended well with the background and helped tie in the wordart.


The next page had me revisiting Glamour-Ween to put together a page of my neighbor's daughter and mom. I thought this was fun, since her mom lives out of state and isn't here very often.  She was here for this particular Halloween though (and happens to be on her way here right now)!

I'll be back later today with another page I made to show off one of Isabel's (Crisdam Designs) kits. Halloween is definitely in the air!

No comments:

Post a Comment