Sep 29, 2011

Glamour-Ween and Ookie Spookie!

Danyale has 2 - count 'em 2! -- new releases today. I have only had a chance to play with one, but it was so much fun and I can't wait to get my hands on the other.

The one I haven't played with is called Ookie Spookie and is full of fun Halloween elements:
Image is linked to the item in the store.
Isn't that so cute?  I have some cute pics of Maggie dressed for Halloween that I can see scrapping with this (if I get them scanned) and John's dino costume from last Halloween would look super cute with the green, black and kraft color scheme.  In fact, I may just put that on my to-do list for tomorrow, after all my work is finished!  There is also some super cute word art to match this kit.

The kit I did get to play with is called Glamour-ween.
Image is linked to the item in the store.

Danyale created this with a more grown-up, glam feel and it absolutely makes me want to dress up this year! In fact, that's what my page is about.  For the first time in a while, I feel like dressing up with my kids for Halloween.  Now, if only I could convince my husband to dress up too, we could do something cute and matching, like S'mores or the suits in a deck of cards.
Image is linked to gallery
We'll see if I can find scrapping time tomorrow to play with Ookie Spookie, as much as I want to.  I was derailed in my productivity today by some delicious brownies, and I may spend all day eating them...

No comments:

Post a Comment