Dec 28, 2010

Remembering 2010...

Wordart: "Attic Treasures Wordart" by Etc by Danyale
Circle Frames for date: "Attic Treasures Alpha" by Etc by Danyale
Kit: Perseverance by Connie Prince
Fonts: Georgia and 1942 Report
 Etc by Danyale has a new alpha out today, called Attic Treasures. I love the vintage feel of the frames, and the font she used for each charm piece. I really want to use the wordart on a heritage page, but also thought the remember charms would be perfect for a reflective page about the past year. We had a very busy year full of changes and challenges, but it was a year full of blessings as well.

This is also my page for the Week 1 Challenge at LYM, which included using a list in the journaling. I listed some of the highlights, but could have easily gone back through with my journal to document smaller details too.  I really wanted this page to be about the whole family, so kept the elements simple, to allow the photos and words center stage.

Kit: Troublemaker by Crisdam Designs
I could have used so many pictures of John with this kit, as he has a smirk that screams "Troublemaker!" But I really like how the colors in these photos of both kids were reflected in the kit, and it was really fun to remember them playing with Maggie's zhu-zhus in the kitchen one morning in November.  This was John's first time seeing the little hamster toys in action, and he was captivated!  I think I'll have to add some journaling to my own version of this page, as it really is a great memory full of laughs and smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment