Feb 22, 2011

Continuing the Catch-Up

Kit: Bride to Be by Crisdam Designs and Mye De Leon

Kit: Loveable by Crisdam Designs
Template: February Twisted Pixels by Crisdam Designs

I hope I haven't posted these layouts before.  I'm pretty sure I haven't posted them before.  I know at least one of them is new here. Guess I need to figure out a better recording system for my blog posts!  

Isabel Mendez of Crisdam Designs has had a lot going on this month.  She had a week in the spotlight at Gotta Pixel last week, and has a couple new kits out this month.  Of these two pages, one is a new kit and one is an older kit, but they are both beautiful kits!  Working with her new "Bride to Be" collaboration with Mye De Leon made me realize that I need to scan in some more pictures of my wedding though...I only have this one on my computer!  

I'll be back again with more from Connie Prince and Log Your Memory.  I'm slowly but surely catching-up!  

No comments:

Post a Comment