Feb 11, 2011

So much to say

It's a busy weekend over at Gotta Pixel!  Between Gotta Grab It new releases, and a super sale, it's crazy!

First off, GGI... All the designers use the same colors to create packs for $1 each...this month's colors are great spring colors, that REALLY make me wish for Spring!  Since I work with three designers at Gotta Pixel, it's a VERY busy weekend.

Papers and elements by Crisdam Designs

Isabel has a paper pack, matching elements, and alphas in the mix this weekend.  I made this page for the Week 6 challenge at Log Your Memory, about a special relationship.

Flea Market Word Art and Borders by Etc by Danyale

I suppose I could have also used this page for the same challenge.  Using the packs by Etc by Danyale, this page went together super fast.  I knew I wanted to make this page as soon as she started talking about what her general idea for the packs were, and I feel like this word art was made especially for me to use, because it fit my vision exactly!!  A few of her borders, a quick piece of word art, and the page was finished!  (And because I couldn't find paper like I was looking for at the time I was building this page, I made my own!)

Connie also has new packs in the store this weekend too, but I haven't had a chance to play with them yet.

And the sale!!
The designers are having a HUGE SALE.  The GGI packs are not part of this, but it's a great chance to stock up.

I am hoping to get some good scrapping time in this weekend.  Jessica Sprague's new Digi in Deeper class started this week, and so far I'm still on the first layout.  I put my sketch together, but haven't had the time to sit down and actually work through the lesson.  Suddenly I'm very behind!

No comments:

Post a Comment