Jul 27, 2011

Cleaning Day

No, that is not the name of the day in my house...in fact...it's the opposite! But it is the title of the new release by Crisdam Designs.

Cleaning Day Kit by Crisdam Designs

Since cleaning is not my favorite thing to do, I used the lack of cleaning as the subject for my page.

Now, since I don't do a whole lot of cleaning, I can also say that this kit would be great for general layouts too.  There are plenty of non-themed brads, ribbons, and flowers to keep me happy for everyday kinds of pages, and with the exception of the text paper I used in my layout, all the papers are great for general use too!  I'm all about getting the most from my kits. :)

Back tomorrow with a new release from Danyale!  It's a hoppin' week, and for a change, I am on top of everything!  By the way, have you checked out my design blog?  I've got lots of freebies from the Design Factor challenges posted over there, and will be participating in a blog hop tomorrow.

Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment