Jul 28, 2011

Imaginary Adventure

My oh My!  Danyale has outdone herself again. She has a new release at The DigiChick today, and I am super excited about it.

Imaginary Adventure by Etc by Danyale

I have so many memories I could use this kit for, it's scary.  I know I am firmly grounded in reality, but I had a childhood spent up in the clouds.


For this page, I also used the Pop-Up Quickpages she put together.  So fast and easy to make a gorgeous page with these!

Imaginary Adventure Pop-Up Scenes

You can also buy the alpha by itself, but it is packaged together in the kit for an extra value. Let me tell you, this alpha is so fun to work with.

Imaginary Adventure Alpha

That's all the fun I can handle for now! Goodness that's a lot of imagination.  Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment