Nov 3, 2011

DSD Man Oh Man!

I love everything about DSD (Digi Scrapbooking Day)! From the games, to the sales, to the freebies and bloghops, there is so much going on this weekend!

Danyale's new goodies released today. She has 2 new items in her shop at TDC, a revamp of Imperfectly Neutral, and a gorgeous full kit, Hope Chest.
Hope Chest Kit

Here's a preview of Hope Chest, which I haven't had time to play with yet, but I am drooling over. I have some great ideas for this one if I can find the time!
ImPerfectly Neutral Grab Bag

This grab bag is a great addition to your scrap stash. I know there are times I look for a basic, neutral, go with anything alpha, and often find myself using these.  The addition of papers and paper flowers makes this a great go to pack.
I used only bits from Imperfectly Neutral to make this page because I wanted to show that using only neutrals on a page can really make the photos stand out. These are my little creatures and the neighbors just a few days ago on Halloween. It's almost like we coordinated to all wear red and black!

I'll be back tomorrow with the goodies that Isabel (Crisdam Designs) has coming out for this DSD weekend.  

No comments:

Post a Comment