Nov 8, 2010

Free. WHAT?

It's been a while since my last post, but then I warned that might happen. Between moving and life, I've been squeezing my creative time into the wee hours of the night. I did get to spend a little time playing games this weekend, as it was Digi-Scrapbooking Day on Saturday and both My Life and Scrap and Gotta Pixel had loads of games and events going on.  I've done a little scrapping since my last post, but today I have a little something different.

Every six months or so, Jessica Sprague offers a new class. For free. That's right, free.  I've already signed up, as I have for even available free class for the last two years. This is how I was introduced to digital scrapbooking, and also the site I took ALL my classes to learn Photoshop, photo editing, and a few other new things. (I am not paid in any form by Jessica...in fact, I regularly SPEND my money here.) I consider this website and community my homebase, even if I don't get to check in every day.

Click this image to be taken to JessicaSprague.com and more information about the course.

This class should be fantastic. 10 days of inspiration and projects. There is very little photoshop knowledge required (as in, if you don't have the program, you should still be ok.  If you've never opened it, you'll also be fine).  Here is the description from her website:


In our 10-day class together, we'll cover five different paths to inspiration:
  • Words
  • Music
  • Art
  • Tools
  • Play
For each of the themes we'll have a project to make, and different techniques to call your creative muse, no matter WHAT kind of art you make!
The other great thing about these classes is that even if life gets in the way and you can't finish (or start as the case may be) the class during the scheduled time, you still have access to all the materials FOREVER!  Makes it easy to not stress about life. (Or easy to procrastinate, as I have a habit of doing.) 

I'll be back later this week with the pages I've made for all my designers, but wanted to share this class as it should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment