Nov 16, 2010

Putting on my "Ad" hat

It's Tuesday again (how'd that happen so fast!), which means it's $1 and $2 Pixel Day at Gotta Pixel.  Lots of great stuff on sale for only a dollar or two!  Here's a layout I made with the Crisdam Designs kit that's on sale for $2 today.  It also includes a journaling box from the $1 category:
Kit: In the Hood by Crisdam Designs
Journaling block: Write it Down Templates by Crisdam Designs
Template: Scraplift with a Twist Template by Crisdam Designs
It's also the end of the Gotta Grab it event, which happened this weekend.  Isabel put together a beautiful kit with the color palette used by all the designers at the site.  I love GGI because I can pick up papers from one designer and match them with elements or an alpha from another designer.  Oh, who am I kidding...I usually pick up each kit piece offered by several different designers (and spend more in this one weekend than I spend the rest of the month combined!).
Kit: Morning Pleasures Papers and Elements by Crisdam Designs
Photoshop Photo Actions: Pioneer Woman

I can see myself reaching for this kit again and again, as I sure do love my coffee in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment