Dec 2, 2010

I'm still here...I think?

Just remembered I haven't posted in some time!  It's been crazy busy here, but I promise I'm still here. I've been working on a surprise that I can't post because it's a surprise.  The Inspiration Everywhere class also started this week at Jessica Sprague, and I'm *trying* to keep up with that...unsuccessfully! (Work is really getting in the way of things I want to do. (: )  I don't have a whole lot of time, as I am between tasks right now, but I'll leave you with a few layouts I've created over the last couple weeks.

Grateful
Kit: Thankful-Lucky-Blessed by Limequilla (available at MLAS)
A Christmas Tradition
Kit: Joy by Crisdam Designs
Alpha: Winter Dream Metal Alpha
(both available at Gotta Pixel)
Also, it's Stocking Parade at My Life & Scrap. Each day, the MLAS blog has a new freebie or two created by the team there!  There are some really great presents to grab! Alphas, tags, cards, quick pages, and LOTS more!

No comments:

Post a Comment