Jul 4, 2010

A week worth of layouts


I started my vacation this week, but haven't stopped scrapping!  The computer and EHD were some of the first items added to the list of things to pack. I had the opportunity to work with a couple kits before they were released at MLAS last week: Panda Parade by Jaime Dell Scraps and Roses are Red by @Jacquies.

I have also started working with the kits from my July designers, Z Pink Boudoir Designs and Karen Wallace Designs.  This is the layout I created with Funky Fresh by Z Pink Boudoir Designs.  I love the bright colors and the contrasting orange and blue. It worked very well with the photos of Johnny "eating" oatmeal. :)

The last layout I have today is one I created after I found my son flipped around in his bed one night. I had to stifle a laugh when I walked back in his room and found him turned opposite of how I put him in his crib. (Template by Litabell Designs. Kit: Why Don't We by Sweet Digi Scraps and ribbon from As We Know It by Sweet Digi Scraps, Word Art by Jennifer at Word Art World)

No comments:

Post a Comment