Apr 17, 2010

Catching up on classes

When I decided to enter the JS Design Team search, I kind of pushed my current project to the back burner while I focused on the entry layouts (and setting up my blog). So now I get to play catch up in the Type+Writer 2 class that I was in the middle of. Officially the class ends tomorrow, but the fantastic part of classes at jessicasprague.com is that the materials are available forever, so when life (or other projects) gets in the way, I don't have to worry about not finishing a class. So here it is Saturday night, and I am working on the page from Wednesday. It also occured to me that I never posted the last page I did finish. Last week, we were supposed to take a photo a day and take a few notes about why we took that photo. Then, we made a layout that detailed major events each day during the week. It was a very appropriate week for this task, as it was my first week back to work after maternity leave, so there were many things to write about.



Papers: HRoselli (blue and green solids), MLima (floral swirl), SClingerman (blue stripe) from Carnival kit (Sweet Shoppe Designs); Green polka dot - Katie Pertiet Email Inspired 1-17-10. Flower: SBartolini from Carnival kit (Sweet Shoppe Designs). Tag: SClingerman from Carnival kit (Sweet Shoppe Designs). Fonts: Yukon Gold, Impacted, Impact, Pea KT Doodles (www.kevinandamanda.com).

No comments:

Post a Comment