Apr 22, 2010

T+W Catch-up

Slowly I am catching up with my layouts from Type+Writer 2, the class I just finished up from jessicasprague.com. The latest layout, one about a friend. I don't have any pictures of any of my girlfriends, so I used my husband, and figure I can call it one more layout finished for our "Us" album that keeps getting put to the back burner. Lots of typography and playing with fonts in this layout. I don't think I've ever used this many fonts on one layout before! And I think I am in love with the AngelicWar font...I love all that swirly, ornate goodness!

Supplies used: Template: Jessica Sprague from Type+Writer 2; Papers: Jessica Sprague All Things Bright papers 2, 3, 6, and 13. Fonts: VTPortableRemington, AngelicWar, IDAutomation, LLRubberGrotesque, SeeingStars, Georgia.

No comments:

Post a Comment