Apr 16, 2010

Weekly Challenge at jessicasprague.com

The plan had been to go to sleep early tonight, but here I am at my normal winding down time, getting in one more post, here and at jessicasprague.com. Each week there is a new challenge layout. This week's challenge was to create a layout about how I rock. I twisted it and made it 5 things I am proud of myself for. The last three months have been full of challenges that have made me step out of my comfort zone. Here is my take on how I rock!

Credits: Papers, frame, ivy and flowers from Remember When by Valerie N (freebie from designsindigital.com). Fonts: Alfredo Heavy, One Fell Swoop, PeaCatherineAnne, Butterflies.

I love this frame! My favorite part of digi over traditional is that I don't have to hoard elements for "that perfect layout." I can use them now, AND later, and even change the color or orientation if I need to! So much fun, and thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment