Apr 28, 2010

More iron-on transfers...

I'm on a hybrid kick this week. More accurately, I'm on an iron-on transfer kick this week.  After royally messing up my daughter's tote bag, I decided to take a step back and work on t-shirt material. 
The t-shirt was much easier to work with. This one was printed with a transfer designed for dark colored shirts.  The design did not need to be reversed for printing, and the transfer itself is white instead of transparent.  And the boy even cooperated this morning by falling asleep right before I started taking photos.  So appropriate for the shirt's slogan!

Credits: Metal plate, screws, and rocket from Sci-Fi kit by Sugar Moon. Part of designsindigital.com's Next Design Star 2010 competition. Font: Back to the Future from dafont.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment