May 23, 2010

It's been a while...

...since I've taken the time to scrap this week. So there are no new pictures for this post.  I decided to take some time to hang out with hubby, and catch up on sleep, so the extent of my scrapbooking this week has been to unzip and tag a few more supplies that have been waiting on me, and to create a new blog background.  I was inspired to make mine a little brighter after seeing another blogger create her new summer background.  At least I can say I did a little scrapping this week, as I think that counts in the long run!  (Thanks for the inspiration, Barbara!)

I guess I did do a little creating this week, in the form of photo editing.  I finally took the plunge and started Jessica Sprague's Photo Editing: Good to Great Workflow class.  Let's just say, between this and the photography class that just ended, my pictures are gonna start looking fabulous (as long as I remember to edit them!  I'm a SOOC kind of girl...just don't usually take the time to tweak the photos!). 

3 comments:

  1. I love what you did with your blog Rachel! I love the words in the background and the birds. Very peaceful. I love having a summer look to my blog now too!
    Enjoy the G2G class. I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that u can show me a few tricks when u get here. Were those really his footprints in that one page?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lyna -- I sent you a message on FB, but I'd love to show you some tricks when we're there this summer. And no, sadly, those are not really his prints. They are from a kit I bought at polkadotplum.com.

    ReplyDelete