Jun 14, 2011

Crazy things are wrapping up at Gotta Pixel.  It was Gotta Grab It weekend, which means the designers all used the same color palette to whip up some delicious coordinating paper and elements packs. Isabel and Danyale both came up with some gorgeousness to play with, and they are on sale for a few more hours only!

Here are some pages I made with these packs:

Sweet Dreams
All supplies by Etc by Danyale
Summer Sherbert Paper Pack
Summer Sherbert Gumball Alpha
 I kept this page simple because I loved this picture. She has just a touch of a smile, though I don't know what she is thinking of. I have a hard time getting pictures of her where she is looking happy, let alone showing a bit of a smile, so this is a nice one for me. I love the sweetness of the alpha, and that gumball machine was too cute not to use!

Easter Haul
All supplies by Crisdam Designs
Project June Paper Pack
Project June Element Pack
 I had been meaning to scrap with these pictures I took at Easter this year, and these colors were a perfect match for the candy-hued (and filled) baskets that arrived on Easter morning. Journaling reads: The Easter Bunny brought a whole lot of fun Spring toys this year. Maggie got a garden themed basket, with gardening tools and a strawberry plant, in addition to candy and an iTunes gift card. John got a car track, and a summer outfit. You two got quite a haul!


When You Were 1
Layout inspired by Week 24 Challenge at Log Your Memory
Kit: You Make Me Happy by Nikki Epperson
Alpha: Time 4 Presents (recolored) by Etc by Danyale
This challenge was to compare the people in my life. It is super easy to compare these two sweeties, as there are so many things that are opposites! I listed some of the things I remember Maggie doing when she was one, and compared (or contrasted) the same things with John. These are two of my favorite pictures of each of them at about a year old. I can't believe how fast time flies!  Just this week, John has had his first visit to a swimming pool, and Maggie has shown her grandma how to use an iPad. A lot has changed in such a short time!

No comments:

Post a Comment