Jun 4, 2011

Etc by Danyale

So catching up on a month of layouts might take a while, but if I chunk it the task will happen much faster. After yesterday's smattering of favorite layouts, I thought I'd finish up a review of the month's pages by designer, since most of my pages are created for CT requirements (though I tweak my CT requirements to fit my personal scrapping needs!).

From Etc by Danyale products last month I also made these pages:

All Smiles
Almost Neutral Grab Bag
 I made this page up with Danyale's neutral grab bag for iNSD. I wanted to use as much of the pack as I could, and thought the pops of orange in John's shirt was a perfect compliment for all the neutral papers and ellies. I had a lot of fun using the paper swirls, and made my own mask to mat the detail work.

Currently 16 Months
My Little Guy Kit
My Little Guy Word Art
 This list of things John does right now was compiled spur of the moment.  They are all things that were on my mind at the time I was putting the page together. He is growing so fast, I can't believe it!

Cap'n Moo
Sugar Sands Beach Kit
Sugar Sands Beach Word Art
Sugar Sands Beach Wood Paper
 This picture of Maggie driving a 70' sailboat from a few years back is one of my favorites. She was so excited to get to drive the boat...and then when the captain stepped away from the wheel she was even more thrilled!  I thought of this photo immediately when I saw those great sailboats, and then rest of the page fell into place from there.

The Story of a Bicycle
Sugar Sands Beach Kit
 This was another page that came together when I saw a piece of the kit. The bicycle paper (which I blended with the sunburst paper) made me think of this photo I had taken of my mom's old bike, which now sits in her backyard. Keeping the embellishments simple keeps the focus on the bike and the story.  I haven't shown this too her yet, and hope this doesn't spoil the surprise! I had intended to print and frame it for their anniversary...but I missed it.

Summer Fun
Summer Fun Quilted Paper Pack
Summer Fun Words Pack
Summer Fun Quilted Alpha Pack
This was just a fun page inspired by the colors in the paper pack. I used the quilted paper as if it was a quick page background and just added a few other pieces from the collection to finish off the page. A really quick example of what can be done when pieces come prepped like this.

Coming tomorrow, I'll catch up on my pages from products by Crisdam Designs, which should also catch me up on Log Your Memory Challenges too.  Tomorrow night, I'll be participating in a blog hop with a kit from JessicaSprague. So lots to look forward to in the next couple days! Happy scrapping. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment