Oct 9, 2010

Autumn's Medley

Somehow, I forgot to post about another fabulous kit I played with last week!  The funny thing is, I had the post started, and just forgot to publish it.  Distractible? Me? Never.

Anyway, Liz is in the spotlight this month at Gotta Pixel (which means everything in her store is 30% off!), and has a fabulous fall release with a very unique color palette.  The muted tones, and lack of orange and yellow, gives this kit a wonderful, homey feel without having an overpowering fall feeling.  And the little squirrel and wolf are extra cute...I had to use them!  I had so much fun with this kit, that I couldn't help but make two layouts with it before the kit was even released.
Here's the kit preview:

And here are the layouts I created with it and the coordinating alphas:


I recently printed up all the layouts I've created since June (except the ones that are stuck on my dead computer from July and August), and LOVED the way these two came out. Seeing the way that photo in the first layout pops in print is a feeling I look forward to every time I have a page printed out. As much as I love seeing my pages on the computer, holding them in my hands FAR surpasses that in excitement, and it is definitely easier to read the journaling on paper than on the screen!

No comments:

Post a Comment