Oct 9, 2010

Whispering Autumn

I am loving all the fall colors that abound right now. I am loving Isabel Mendez's designs. And I am definitely loving the combination of the two!  It's Gotta Grab It weekend at Gotta Pixel, which means all the GGI packs are just $1 until Tuesday!  (Clicking any of these images will bring you to Isabel's store.)




Here's a layout I made with Whispering Autumn.  This kit is so versatile (as there are also blues and greens included), and has matching worn papers and alphas available too. (Remember each pack is only a dollar this weekend!)


I've also been playing with some of her other kits, and will have a blog post later in the week with an older release of Isabel's.  I'm dreaming of Change of Address cards, and updating our "home" album, to give you a hint of the kit theme.

Also, look for more hybrid posts here, as I am trying my hand at more of this. Lot of "more to come" today, but I've got a lot on my to do list this week, including prepping our household goods for packing beginning in a little over a week!  We'll see if it all gets done!

No comments:

Post a Comment