Oct 3, 2010

A Post to Catch-Up...

It's been over a week since I last posted and in that time I've played catch-up with my CT responsibilities and my creativity.  Both seem to be well in working order now.  As this will be an image heavy post, I'll pretty much let the layouts speak for themselves.

From MLAS:
I Love You
Kit: Wishful Happiness by jusme digital
Fonts: karabinE. and Georgia
Journaling is about how quickly he has grown.

Fall Approaches
Papers, elements, and alpha: Indian Summer by Tempus Fugit
Torn Paper Pieces (masks) by Tempus Fugit

Believe in Yourself
Kit: Hope for Tomorrow by Jen C Designs (new at MLAS in October)


And my newest CT addition is Crisdam Designs (Isabel Mendez).  I am very excited to start working with her designs,  and this kit is no exception.  I was so excited, in fact, that I threw a card together after I finished making this page (that word art was just BEGGING to be put on a card front:
What A Pear
Kit: What a Pear by Crisdam Designs
Template: Scraplift with a Twist September 2010 by Isabel Mendez (Crisdam Designs)

Card made with What a Pear by Crisdam Designs
Punch: Stampin' Up

One note on the subject of hybrid -- I am on a bit of a hybrid kick.  Maybe it's because I put the printed nearby where I sit with the computer, or I'm just hitting some great hybrid inspiration (and happen to have the right supplies on hand, a HUGE key), but I have another project I've been working on just for fun.  It should be finished up in a day or so, and I'll post up some pics (after I send it to the person it's intended for...wouldn't want them to see it here first!!)

And here's one last layout just for fun, that I put together a couple weeks ago and never posted.  Here's a blast from the past picture of my siblings and I in our grandparent's backyard:
Halloween Memories
Layout inspired by 9/13 Speed Scrap at Gotta Pixel
Papers and Elements: Spooky Halloween by Lindsey Jane
Fonts: Downcome and VT Portable Remington

There will be lots of new stuff this month from Sweet Digi Scraps, as Liz is in the spotlight at GottaPixel for the month of October, AND I'm on her "Battle of the CT's" team, so will be participating in the challenges at digiscrapaddicts.com for that.  A lot coming up in October, both in the scrapbooking world and at home, with our impending move...  Looking forward to a busy, busy month!

No comments:

Post a Comment