Oct 27, 2010

Space Monsters and Our Children

Space Monsters Need Sleep Too
Kit: Space Monsters by Crisdam Designs
Text Paths 1 by Crisdam Designs (rounded rectangle and flower)
Font: Pea Bandit
I pulled an older photo to work with Space Monsters from Crisdam Designs. Going through my photos, this title popped into my head when I saw the photo, so knew this was the one. I used a black and white photo so as not to compete with the colors of the elements. I love all the star accents, and thought this little alien looked a little sleep deprived. :)

Also used in this layout are her Text Paths 1. I love being able to quickly add text in a shape other than a box and when I was using PSE6, that's just not an option...unless you have some ready made text paths! I even used one of her paths on the ring on the planet to curve my date.  Now that I've upgraded to CS5, I can do that without a premade path, but it was so easy to just use a part of the flower to get a similar curve.

Our Children...
Kit: Family Tree by Sweet Digi Scraps
Word Art: Family Tree Word Art by Sweet Digi Scraps/Designs by Danyale


This week I also put together this layout of the same picture I used on Friday. I think this is my new favorite picture right now.  

I'm all caught up on my CT requirements and am shifting gears (at least for the rest of this week) to Christmas thoughts, so probably won't be posting anything new later this week. Wouldn't want to spoil any gifts before the big day!  But I will be sure to create a post to come out on Christmas or soon after with the goodies I'm creating this week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment