Aug 17, 2010

Good News, Bad News, Good News

Good News: 
I can knock yet another item off my goals for 2010, or 2009, or whenever I first started setting goals related to scrapbooking.  I received notice about a week ago that one of my layouts had been selected to be included in the Log Your Memory 2010 Yearbook.  This book will contain a layout for each day of 2010, and will be published in January of 2011.  If that wasn't excitement enough, there is a chance it could lead to the layout being featured for the month of July.  Voting for the featured layout continues until the 20th here.


Bad News: 
My computer crashed this weekend.  As I was working, it got continually slower, so I finally decided to restart.  It shut down fine, but on the restart I was greeted with a beautiful blue screen...of death.  Well, maybe not entirely "of death" but I haven't been able to find a solution to the problem, after hours of searching on Microsoft's "Solutions" forums. 

Good News:
Because I have already had to reinstall Windows once (and this would make twice) since the beginning of summer, we decided it was time for me to upgrade.  So I am now a Mac.  Well, I will be a Mac as soon as it arrives.  Hoping to get shipping confirmation tomorrow, and by the end of the week I will be up and running again.  In the mean time, I am going crazy with nothing to scrap! 

No comments:

Post a Comment