Aug 31, 2010

The More Things Change...

I've been working hard on John's first year album...trying to get "caught up" before he's so old I don't remember the stories that went with the photos. I decided I was going to make collage pages to act as separators throughout the book, so am really catching up on those, since its just a matter of opening a template, popping in a few photos from any given month, adding a few papers and maybe an embellishment or two and it's done.  But in between those pages, I stopped to work on a page that *might* someday go in the album that I have been talking about making for a while.
Kit: Secret Crush by Sweet Digi Scraps
Fonts: Pea C-squared and American Typewriter
Working on this layout made me realize how few recent pictures I have of Scott and me.  I think this one is three or four years old! I had to do a little work on the older photo, as the original is very dark, but I like the effect I got when I turned it sepia.  I really liked this kit too -- the pink, green, and black was fun to mix together, and I can see using this with some pictures of Maggie too!

No comments:

Post a Comment