Aug 13, 2010

A page for my mom and a new kit!

I created this layout for my mom.  I love this photo of her, but can't remember where we found it. There is a note on the back that just says, "Debbie at Mom & Dad's 25th." My favorite part of this is that when she saw the photo she knew exactly whose house she was in, and could describe other parts of the house as well.  This photo was taken less than two months after she herself had been married, and is one of the very few photos of her before children that I have in my possession.   When I saw the new kit from Sweet Digi Scraps, my first thought was of this photo. The kit has a great vintage feel with some of my favorite colors included.
If you buy both the kit and the alpha together, there is a *FREE* gift!  Here's a preview of the gift with purchase:
 
Happy Weekend Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment