Aug 12, 2010

More from my August MLAS designers

I have two more layouts from my August MLAS designers: Samceline and Dream Big Designs.

Sleep My Little Baby uses "Good Night" by Samceline. Font is Pea Catherine Anne.
My Guitar Hero uses "Defiant" by Dream Big Designs. Title fonts are Satisfaction and Downcome. Journaling font is Pea Catherine Anne

I absolutely love "Good Night" for sleeping pictures of Johnny!  I also used it on another layout last week, Crabbing, but it looks like a completely different kit with the different elements.  I love kits like that. It makes them so much more versatile, especially having a boy and a girl, it is nice to be able to use the same kits with both kids.  Another kit that would work equally well for a boy or girl is "Defiant".  I had already made a page about Maggie's Christmas obsession with Guitar Hero, but at the time I didn't have elements as perfect for the layout as this kit is, so I just HAD to redo it. :) 

Lots of news coming out this weekend at GottaPixel...I already have posts lined up for tomorrow and Saturday, so come back to see what's going on!  (Just in case you didn't know...I will be a guest CT member for Sweet Digi Scraps at GP in September. Even though I'm unofficial until September, there is so much going on that they let all the guests play with tomorrow's new release.  I am so excited about it!  But more on that tomorrow!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment