Aug 8, 2010

How quickly I fall behind...

It doesn't take long and I am behind in posting.  In the week since I posted last, I have 8 new layouts to share.  That's a layout a day.  Wow...that number actually got me thinking last night and the layout I created last night really expresses my thoughts about that number and the layouts I've been creating lately.  I'm going to save that one for its own post in a day or so.  For now, here are seven layouts from the past week.  5 are from My Life & Scrap, and 2 are from Gotta Pixel.

The first two layouts are both with designs by jusme digital, who was one of my July designers at MLAS.
Animal Adventurer with "Funky Girl" by jusme digital

Best Friends with "What the Scrap August 1-15 mini" by jusme digital

The other three MLAS layouts use kits from my August designers, Samceline and Dream Big Designs.
Meeting Grandpa Mike with "JayBird Street" by Dream Big Designs

Moments in the Grass, also with JayBird Street

Crabbing for the first time with Good Night by Samceline

The two using GP products were both for challenges at their site.
Caught (My Little Bookworm) using "Page Turner" by Captivated Visions. Template by Captivated Visions.

Hello using "All Star" by Litabells Designs. Template by Litabells Designs.

I'll be back later this weekend with my final layout from last week.  It's a doozy, so it needs it own post!

No comments:

Post a Comment