Sep 1, 2010

Wrapping up August Mystery Lift

August has come to a close, and so has my first challenge at MLAS.  I used this layout to create the instructions for my first mystery lift.  When I saw it, I knew right away that I wanted to lift it, with the same kit, just using different elements.  I also knew I wanted to ask my brother and his fiance if I could borrow a picture from their trip to Maui (seeing as I have never been to Hawaii, and I have plenty of pages of my daughter swimming...).  My soon-to-be-sister-in-law sent me a handful of pictures and I chose to use one for this layout, but think I'll make a second page to make it a two page spread with the other ones...they were all beautiful photos!  (It helps that both subjects are both so photogenic!) Thanks for letting me us your pictures, Courtney!
Courtney & Joe
(Picture courtesy Courtney)
Kit: Hawaiian Honu by Dream Big Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment