Sep 9, 2010

First Day of School (Again) and new layouts

1st/2nd Day
Kit: Cool School from the September Grab Bag by Tempus Fugit
Photo Mask: School Splatter Photo Masks by Tempus Fugit
Font: Pea C-squared

I made this layout for Maggie's first (and second) days of school.  I forgot to take pictures in the morning when she looked all cute for the first day, so I took the photo on the right-hand page instead.  The next morning, she dressed up again and we took "First Day" pictures.  I REALLY like those pencils, and may have to find other reasons to use them.

I also made two more layouts this week.  One (Little Mischief Maker) that was for a new release, and the other for the second of my September designers at My Life and Scrap.

Little Mischief Maker
Kit: Stomp Stomp Stomp by RebeccaB
All Grown Up
Kit: Nondistorted Impersonation by jusme digital
Font: Angelic War

No comments:

Post a Comment