Sep 7, 2010

Little (Frog) Prince

I took these pictures of Johnny a few weeks ago, because I just thought the frog on his bum was so cute.  (And so was the grin he kept flashing me over his shoulder.) Shortly after (or before, I can't remember) I saw this kit from Sweet Digi Scraps, and KNEW I wanted to use the kit with these pictures.  Then, because it's my guest month at Sweet Digi Scraps, I got wind of the new word art and borders to match the kit. At that point, I had no reason to keep pushing back this layout.  I love the fairy tale feel of the kit, which I also used on a layout of Maggie (blogged here).  Such a great bunch of supplies!

Kit: Pass the Peas by Sweet Digi Scraps
Border: Princess and the Pea Borders by Sweet Digi Scraps
Word Art: Princess and the Pea Word Art by Sweet Digi Scraps
Cuteness: All Johnny :)

No comments:

Post a Comment