Sep 4, 2010

Penscrappers Competition

Because there's always a new "toy" on my wish list, I started paying attention when people talk about websites that offer raffles and competitions for neat gadgets that would be useful for scrapping. The Penscrapper's website hosts a contest where contestants use part of a provided kit to create a layout.  Then they collect votes, and the highest vote wins a new pen tablet.  A pen tablet takes the place of a mouse and can do some pretty cool things when scrapping.  The layout below is the one I made for the competition this month, and I'm hoping you'll click on this link and go vote for it (or click on the picture...it will take you there too)!  This is the first time I've entered at this website, and once you are looking at my layout, all you have to do is click the "Vote" button.

Kit: Lucrecer Braxton's "Journal Your Life Authentically" kit for the September Penscrapper's Contest

Thanks for all your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment