Sep 18, 2010

Two Happy Layouts

The blog train post is below this one.  Scroll down one post to find the blog train and freebie bookmarks!

My Lil Sunshine
Kit: Little Miss Sunshine by Sweet Digi Scraps
Extras: Happy Sunshine Wordart Sticker Set by Sweet Digi Scraps (Designs by Danyale)
You Are My Sonshine
Kit: Mister Happy Go Lucky by Sweet Digi Scraps
Extras: Happy Sunshine Wordart Sticker Set by Sweet Digi Scraps (Designs by Danyale)
Sweet Digi Scraps by Liz has two new kits in the shop today.  I had the chance to play with both this week, and love them!  It was perfect that sunshine had a big part in both kits, since I always sing "You are my sunshine" to my kids.  We "changed the spelling" of the title for John, so that Maggie didn't feel like he was taking her song. :)  I think it works.  (And I have a new favorite picture of John...if only I could get pics like this from Maggie too...)

No comments:

Post a Comment