Jun 19, 2010

Big News!

Phew! This should be the last post for tonight.  Yes, I could have made all three of tonight's posts in one, but I like having one layout per post...makes it easier to focus I think.

So on to my news...

I was accepted to the Spirit Squad at My Life & Scrap!  I am so excited!  When Jessica Sprague did her CT call in April, I decided I wanted to be a part of a team like that. I didn't make it at JS.com, but continued trying.  I built up my galleries, and last week I applied to a couple CTs (I didn't want to apply just to apply, so watched for calls that I thought would fit my style of scrapping)...and heard back from MLAS that I made it!  I have been playing at their website this week, and am really enjoying it.  It's the same site where I participated in the Speed Scrap last night, and I can't wait to explore and meet more people in their community.  I'll still be hanging out at JS because I love it there too...but I figured it was time to branch out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment