Jun 19, 2010

Birthday Challenge #1


It's birthday weekend at JessicaSprague.com, which means THREE challenges, one each day!  The first challenge was to use birthday pictures, including at least one that would not otherwise be used, and something from the party as an element.  All of these pictures are ones I wouldn't necessarily have scrapped, but they were all I had.  The closest thing to an element from the party I had was a picture of the cake, with its falling off frosting (not my best effort there).

For the papers, I used pieces from the MEGA kit available this weekend only as part of the blog hop put on by Jessica's designers and CT members.  It is a HUGE kit, and along with all the kits and quick pages (33 blog stops in all!) there is also a quote challenge.

Papers and "You are awesome" element from LivE. "You are" and pattern brush by Queen of Quirk.
Fonts: Bleeding Cowboys and Alfredo Heavy.

No comments:

Post a Comment