Jun 24, 2010

Boogie Beach Bash! and John's Baby Album



Ok, no we have not spent time at the beach recently.  But I have been playing with this great beach themed kit and some photos of Maggie.  I'm pretty happy with both layouts.  I love, love, love the sand elements, and had to use both of them!  The colors are so bold and bright that I can see using this kit on lots of summer pages this year!
Kit: Boogie Beach Bash by Jaime Dell Scraps


I also made this layout for John's baby album, using some of my favorite photos of him and Scott from the early days.  I won this template yesterday from Design House Digitals by leaving a comment on their blog last week! How easy was that! And I love the template...there is a lot of versatility, with using both pages, only one side, or cropping it down the center.  Should get lots of use out of this one!
Template: Tiffany Tillman "Lefty Righty No. 5"
Kits: Sweet Tomato Designs "Prince" and "Dream On"

Also on today's scrapping "chore" list was to fix some layouts for John's baby album.  I had created a few pages (that are all posted in older posts here) that I also wanted to use in his baby book...BUT...I want the pages in his book to all match in color schemes, so the ones with red backgrounds and such have to be altered to fit into his book.  Since I've had 2.5 hours now that he's been napping, I finally found the time, and have whittled my list of layouts to change down to two!  Yea for feeling caught up.  I'm not going to post those layouts here, but may do some kind of post when I finish the whole album (though that will be at least 6 months from now...as long as I stay caught up!  (HA!  Not likely!)

No comments:

Post a Comment