Jun 19, 2010

Stacked Challenge


I have been checking out other digi websites online, just to add to the challenges that I participate in. I find I get more layouts done if I have a challenge or other purpose behind completing them, since I don't have a local group to crop with.  I found a stacked challenge at gottapixel.com.  The challenge is to use a template to create a cluster of stacked elements on a page. I have to admit...this is not something I am very good at. I find I use minimal elements on any given page, so this was a fun challenge.  It also gave me a chance to use another new kit, and take pictures of Maggie in her hunt for ladybugs.

All papers and elements by Connie Prince from "Just Imagine"
Template: All Stacked Up June Challenge by Rachel at Captivated Visions

No comments:

Post a Comment