Jun 23, 2010

Turtletastic Layouts




Because I started on the MLAS Spirit Squad in the middle of the month, I only have one designer this month. My designer is Jaime Dell Scraps. I am absolutely loving her kit Turtletastic.  The first layout I made didn't use the turtles, because they just didn't fit with the overall feel of the layout...but they are so stinking cute, I just HAD to fit them into the second layout.  The first layout did double duty for me, fitting the criteria for the third birthday challenge at jessicasprague.com, and the font challenge at My Life & Scrap.  I love when my layouts work harder than I do! I have wanted to scrap the photos in the second layout for a while, but haven't figured out what to do with them. The frame in the kit was just perfect, and I loved making those little turtles walk all over them. :) 

Now since I've made two layouts for Johnny, I had better make a couple for Maggie.  Those should be up in a few days, also with a kit from Jaime Dell Scraps!

Kit for both layouts: Turtletastic by Jaime Dell Scraps

No comments:

Post a Comment