Jun 6, 2010

Weekly Challenge - I Do

This week's challenge was inspired by the wedding season.  I still haven't finished (or hardly started) the album that will chronicle the story of my husband and me.  This challenge was nice because it got me thinking about that album again.  I really should go finish it, as I've only been married for nine years, and known the guy for 12! 

Supplies:
Template: Katie Pertiet Template Challenge 5-9-10


Papers: S Bartolini (Autobiography kit -- blue solid (duplicated and recolored), blue damask) Jessica Sprague (red damask)

Elements: Katie Pertiet (Heart Sticker, modified, from Digi in Deep)

Brushes: Anna Aspnes (Hipster Plume Korners N Edges No 6)

Fonts: VT Portable Remington, Yukon Gold, MaSexy

1 comment:

  1. Great page! I think it would be fun to do an album about my husband and me too ... maybe some day!
    It's amazing how different a page done w/ the same template can look. I like your choice of colors!

    ReplyDelete