Jun 27, 2010

Explorer, Sweet Baby, and All Played Out






I've been busy scrapping this week, participating in two speed scraps and a challenge. The first was at GottaPixel on Friday night.  The second was at My Life & Scrap on Saturday night.  I stayed up until midnight finishing the layout for the MLAS scrap, but it was a lot of fun. The challenge was to use a given mix of supplies, the mix was determined by my age and birthday I like speed scraps and challenges a lot because they force me out of my comfort zone and I usually end up creating pages I love, and sometimes pages that I wouldn't have put together on my own.

Explorer: Papers, string, button, and alpha: Just Imagine by Connie Prince. Paper star and star brad: Weekender Series: Rolling Above by Laura Burger. Bead Scatter by Ella Bella Scraps


Sweet Boy: Papers, ribbon, rickrack, and button from Turtletastic by Jaime Dell Scraps. Star and string from Dream On by Sweet Tomato Designs. Stitched border from All Star by Litabells Designs. Word Art from Word Art World.

All Played Out:  Template: Katie Pertiet. Wide stripe paper and doodled journal block by Jaime Dell Scraps (Turtletastic). Narrow green stripe by Crystal Wilkerson (Sweet Summertime add-on). Flower doodles by Lorie M Designs. Word Art by Jennifer (Word Art World).

1 comment:

  1. Great pages. I really like the All Played Out page. What fun!!

    ReplyDelete