Jun 16, 2010

RAWR

I went "shopping" for some new supplies this week.  I wanted to find some things that were outside the usual colors and style that I normally go for. I found this dino kit and fell in love!  I love the bright colors and the drawn dinos, and while this isn't the photo I had originally intended for the layout, I think it fits very well (perhaps better than the photo I was going to use). However, I will confess that of my purchases this week, this is one of the few kits that was outside my usual color scheme.  Lots of blues and browns went into my carts at the various sites...but I justified it because I found everything on sale and didn't pay more than $1 for a single pack.

All RAWR supplies (papers, alpha, and elements) by Rebecca B "Ruffy Saurus Romp"
Font: VT Portable Remington

No comments:

Post a Comment